Liberty Point Coventry is now
renamed as Sky Blue Point
You will be redirected in 5 seconds
Take me to Sky Blue Point
Liberty Point is a really handy place to stay if you want to be centrally located and in the best possible spot to ace both your studies and your social life. The residence has plenty of rooms, so you’re bound to make loads of friends.
The residence is on Sky Blue Way which is super close to the heart of the city centre and Coventry University, so you’ll be in easy reach of everything. Liberty Point makes it easy to access all of the exciting and diverse hotspots that Coventry has to offer.
Your time with Liberty Point will be spent independently, but your new home will always have someone for you to turn to if you need to. Security is 24/7 and included in the price of your rent, alongside all of your bills.
£200 required to secure room.
Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to cancel your contract right up until August, as long as you can provide the evidence that you are no longer attending that University. The actual cancellation cut-off date in August changes every year so please check your contract.
If you’re not a first year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments and the terms of the contract.
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Q. What's included in my rent?
Firstly, the cost of your room includes all your bills for the year. Your room also comes fully furnished so that you don’t need to show up with everything you’ve ever owned.
You’ll get a bed (either a 4ft double or a single), a huge desk (perfect for all that studying) and of course, your very own chair to go along with it.
Oh, and we also include storage space – and lots of it – too.
Q. Is there maintenance included in my rent?
Our maintenance teams are basically superheroes, and we’re hardly exaggerating, plus there is no charge for their help. If you need something fixed, you just need to let us know by logging a request with the Residence Team, and the teams will fix it for you ASAP.
Q. Will there be someone available 24/7?
Most residences have management teams available throughout the working week, and security teams working around the clock at night times and weekends to support you.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 127 Per week