Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is a conservatoire in Cardiff, Wales. It was established in 1949. The college is located in the heart of Cardiff and students will enjoy studying in one of the most beautiful college buildings in the UK. Bute Park is the largest garden on college grounds. It is the perfect spot for a picnic or just to read a book. Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama has three famous theatres: The Royal Burton Theatre, The Bute Theatre and The Caird Theatre. You will find one thing or other to keep you occupied at every corner of Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama. Many open-mic nights and themed parties are held on the campus regularly. The Summer Ball is the grandest event at Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama. There are many off-campus student accommodation options available near the campus. Eve Myles, Rob Brydon, Ruth Jones, Erin Richards and Anthony Hopkins are a few of the many RWCMD-alumni.
Heading to college at Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama off campus Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama student accommodation at places like Victoria Hall Cardiff Shand House, Windsor House, Zenith, The West Wing, The Neighbourhood Cardiff, City Heights-Cardiff, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties