Established in 1965, the University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university. It is ranked 46th in the UK by QS World University Rankings. More than 20,000 students graduate from this university every year. There are many on-campus societies. In fact, some of the most unique societies like Kentamineted (the Anime society), several gaming societies, Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Extreme Cult can be found here. Amazing ways to spend time when you are bored in your University of Kent housing, eh? The campus offers a wide range of Canterbury student accommodation options nearby which makes on and off campus housing great options for all.
Heading to college at the University of Kent? Congrats! Youngsters from around the world come to University of Kent thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Kent boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, various campus clubs, and amazing accommodation near University of Kent so you’ll always have something to do. University of Kent accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Kent, Unilodgers can help! Kent Uni accommodation will not disappoint you! The pop-music queen, Eillie Goulding is a Kent graduate. Some of the other notable alumni include Gavin Elser, Alan Davies, Paul Telfer, and Sarah Waters.
All our University of Kent properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of University of Kent rooms and apartments. Share your University of Kent accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Find University of Kent student accommodation at places like Canterbury Student Village, Palamon Court, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to the University of Kent.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Kent Off-Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
This plate glass university founded in 1965 and granted its royal charter in the same year is the standard in modern British education. This research-led university has 24 schools and 40 specialist research centres. It was ranked 19th in terms of research intensity and 30th in terms of research power by the Times Higher Education Supplement. With a booming campus, amazing academics, and great private University of Kent accommodation around the city, this University is quickly becoming the place to be.
Want to socialize outside of your University of Kent housing? There are several clubs and societies run by the Kent Union that you can join. The student media around the university is also enthralling, With Kent Television(KTV) and the Inquire student newspaper two student-run media groups which are absolutely impossible to put down.