Established in 1965, the University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university. It is ranked 46th in the UK by QS World University Rankings. More than 20,000 students graduate from this university every year. There are many on-campus societies that students will find interesting. In fact, some of the most unique societies like Kentamineted (the Anime society), several gaming societies, Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Extreme Cult can be found here. The campus offers a wide range of University of Kent accommodation options nearby which makes on and off campus housing great options for all students. The Student Media at Kent University is famous in the UK for its work. CSR 97.4FM and UKC Radio are the radio stations an InQuire is the student newspaper of the University of Kent.
Heading to college at the University of Kent? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Kent thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Kent boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Kent accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Kent, Unilodgers can help! Kent Uni accommodation will not disappoint you!
The pop-music queen, Eillie Goulding is a Kent graduate. Some of the other notable alumni include Gavin Elser, Alan Davies, Paul Telfer, and Sarah Waters.
All our University of Kent properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your University of Kent accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Kent student accommodation at places like Canterbury Student Village, Palamon Court, Canterbury Student Manor, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Kent. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Kent Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Kent student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Kent off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
3 results found