Canterbury Christ Church University is a public university in Canterbury, Kent, England. It has gained university status in the year 2005. Today, it has about 15000, including graduates and postgraduates. It is affiliated to the Church of England. Students at Canterbury Christ Church University enjoy being a part of a small community which makes it easy for them to feel at home. Choose from about 60 societies run by the Student Union, to meet like-minded individuals. It will also give you the chance to boost your skills to enhance your resume. It is ranked at 101st position by Guardian Rating of UK Universities, 2016. Rob Beckett, Jon Holmes, Jon Culshaw, Kate Blewett and Phil Gallagher are some of the famous alumni. There are many comfortable off-campus accommodation choices for students a short distance from Canterbury Christ Church University.
Heading to college at Canterbury Christ Church University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Canterbury Christ Church University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Canterbury Christ Church University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Canterbury Christ Church University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Canterbury Christ Church University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Canterbury Christ Church University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Canterbury Christ Church University student accommodation at places like Canterbury Student Village, Palamon Court, Canterbury Student Manor, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Canterbury Christ Church University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Canterbury Christ Church University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Canterbury Christ Church University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Canterbury Christ Church University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
3 results found