Find your student accommodation Cambridge, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Cambridge, Anglia Ruskin University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Cambridge has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Cambridge student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Cambridge Universities on Unilodgers.com. Enjoy Cambridge student living like never before!
Get ready to have the time of your life in Cambridge, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Cambridge for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Cambridge is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Cambridge student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Cambridge, Unilodgers can help!
All our Cambridge properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of Cambridge student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cambridge With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Cambridge student housing in Cambridge, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Cambridge. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Cambridge to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
7 results found
Cambridge has a rich cultural heritage, which can be seen in the marvellous architecture of the King’s College Chapel, St, Peter’s Chapel, Mathematical Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Great St. Mary’s Church. You can visit various museums such as the Fitzwilliam Museum, Museum of Cambridge or the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology to dwell deeper into the city’s history. You can enjoy a sunny day at the Jesus Park or Cambridge University Botanical Gardens with your friends over a picnic or go punting, a favourite past time among students.
Cambridge is located on the banks of River Cam, in eastern England, approximately 80 Km north of London. It is home to the prestigious University of Cambridge; affiliates of which have won 116 Nobel Prizes; the most famous ones being Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Charles Babbage and more recently Stephen Hawking. The first ever game of Association football was played at Parker’s Piece in 1848 according to ‘Cambridge Rules’; football as we know it today, is based on these rules.
Along with University of Cambridge which is ranked among the Top 5 in the World, Anglia Ruskin University is the other major University; the two combined attract a large number of students to the city each year.
With both Universities only a short walking distance from the city centre, student accommodations in Cambridge are purposefully located at prime locations to help you save on the commute. Whatever your preferences or budget, you will be able to choose from a range of high quality and comfortable self-catered flats with en-suite rooms or private rooms with shared bathrooms and studio flats; all fully furnished with state-of-the-art facilities.
The total population of Cambridge is 123,867, of which about 42,591 are students. The city experiences fairly warm summers, with temperature going up to 22° in the months of July & August and in winters temperature drops to 7° from December to February.
You can cover most distances on foot or cycle and by buses that service the city all days of the week. The Cambridge railway station has rail links to other parts of the country including a direct link to London King’s Cross and the journey takes less than an hour. If you are looking to travel by air, the nearest international airports are Gatwick and Heathrow airports in London and can be reached within 2 hours by train.