Established in 1961, University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex. It enrolls over 21,500 students as of 2019. Students of University of Sussex enjoy studying at an institute that conducts intensive research on its grounds. With about 2,100 academic and administrative staff members and a student-teacher ratio of 16:1, the students’ learning experience has always been great. Students from all around the world come to University of Sussex, making it a very diverse and welcoming institution. The University has been ranked 62nd in Europe and 147th in the world by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018. There are plenty of options for University of Sussex accommodation, students will find the perfect accommodation near Sussex University in no time.
Heading to college at University of Sussex? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of Sussex thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Sussex boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Sussex accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your University of Sussex accommodation, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Sussex properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Sussex Uni accommodation at places like IQ Abacus House, IQ Sawmills, Stoneworks, Vogue Studios, Abacus House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent University of Sussex accommodation. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Sussex Accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Sussex accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Sussex housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
8 results found
University: 2.19 miles City Center: 1.48 milesFeatures
From £ 269/week
University: 2.43 miles City Center: 1.22 milesFeatures
From £ 251/week
University: 3.11 miles City Center: 0.64 milesFeatures
From £ 240/week