Brighton is a seaside ‘resort town’ located in the County of East Sussex, on the south coast of England. In the year 1997 the towns of Brighton and Hove were a unitary authority and in 2001 were granted city status, giving the official title of the city of Brighton and Hove. During the 1700s, the Prince of Wales – who later became King George IV, used to visit the town on the regular and ever since Brighton has been a popular destination for tourists, given its multicultural vibe and scenic location; giving its nicknamed – ‘London by Sea’. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Brighton, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Brighton has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Brighton Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Brighton comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Brighton, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Brighton for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Brighton is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Brighton, Unilodgers can help!
All our Brighton properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Brighton at places like Iq Abacus House, iQ sawmills and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Brighton’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Brighton With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Brighton, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Brighton. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
8 results found
iQ Abacus House
City Center: 0.64 milesFeatures
From £ 240/week
City Center: 1.22 milesFeatures
From £ 251/week
The main Universities that attract a massive number of home and international students to Brighton every year are University of Sussex and University of Brighton which has 3 campuses – Falmer Campus, Grand Parade Campus & Moulsecoomb Campus.
Student accommodations in Brighton offer an impressive variety of stylish, comfortable studios and shared flats suitable for all budget types. They are all fully furnished with all modern amenities and provide a secure and warm environment so that you find the transition between moving from home and starting your University life as easy as possible.
Brighton is a compact town and therefore it is easy get around by foot or cycle, and for a longer commute or shuttling between campuses and the city centre, you can avail the buses that service the city, discounted for students. The Brighton Railways Station has excellent rail connectivity to other parts of England; from here you can reach London Victoria in 51 minutes. The nearest international airports are Gatwick Airport, which can be reached in 45 minutes, while Heathrow International Airport can be reached in about 2 hours.
The population of Brighton is estimated at 289,200, inclusive of nearly 38,000 students. The town experiences much sunshine and calm weathers throughout the year, with the highest temperature in July & August at 20° and the lowest in the month of January averaging at 7°.