Most of the student flats Brighton are in proximity to the city’s historical attractions. By an estimate, there are over 3,360 listed buildings and structures in the city. One of the must-visit ones is the Royal Pavilion - home to King George IV. The word is Adolf Hitler gave specific instructions to avoid bombing this building during World War II because he reportedly wanted it as his holiday home after the invasion.
Brighton is also a city that hosts a lot of events – Brighton Fringe, Brighton Festival, Brighton Pride (the largest of its kind in the UK). And all the student homes Brighton is located close to train stations, so you can take the tube from anywhere to reach the venues that host these events.
If you opt for a private student accommodation Brighton, you’re in for a surprise as most of the properties come equipped with private baths and study areas. Fully-kitted kitchenettes and communal areas are perfect for weekend brunches and house-parties. Also, most of the student residence Brighton offers outdoor courtyards for you to chill around with your pals.
Spacious wardrobes are a staple too, as Brighton’s shopping scene is lit. You can shop at the city’s fabulous Snoopers Paradise, which takes you on a trip to the retro paraphernalia and is easily accessible via public transport. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you can fill up your wardrobe with chocolate frogs, wands, broomsticks, enchanted jewelry, and more at the unique wizarding shop of Oliver’s Brighton.
All in all, Brighton is a fabulous place to live, study, and work. And as it’s a great tourist destination, there are many options for student accommodation Brighton. If you’re confused, visit Unilodgers – one of the world’s largest student housing providers. You’ll find a lot of options and a hassle-free experience with experts available round-the-clock at your service!
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
Searching for Brighton Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
There’s more to Brighton than just fish and chips on the beach. It’s the UK’s food capital, home to Europe’s oldest elm trees, even modern witchcraft! But it also happens to have a lot of good unis, so if you’ve decided to study here, finding a perfect student accommodation Brighton shouldn’t be tough as the place is brimming with options.
Brighton is just an hour away from London by train, but that doesn’t in any way means it plays second fiddle. The city holds its own, be it nightlife, entertainment, tourist or historical attractions, shopping, and celebrities! Did you know Holly Willoughby, the famous English presenter from This Morning, calls Brighton her home? So does the former World Champion Boxer, Chris Eubank. And don’t forget Brighton’s, possibly the world’s biggest DJ, Fatboy Slim.
Brighton has also long been known as a seaside resort. Its most famous beach is Brighton Beach, which is covered in pebbles with little sand. But