Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a public research university. It acts as a home for more than 16,000 students every year. BU offers more than 150 undergraduate degrees and 100 masters and doctoral degrees. It is popular for its excellent Media Studies. The Guardian University league Tables ranked Bournemouth University in the top 10 UK universities in Hospitality, Social Work, Sociology, Tourism, and Event Management. Students will find a wide range of off-campus accommodation on a short distance from the campus. There is a club for everybody to join in Bournemouth University as the Students’ Union (SUBU) runs about 130 clubs and societies. Bournemouth Banchees Quidditch Society is one of their most fun socieites. The SUBU can help you set up your own club as well. Some of the Bournemouth University notable alumni include David Amess, Paul Campion, Gary Taphouse and Angela Browning.
Heading to college at Bournemouth University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Bournemouth University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Bournemouth University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Bournemouth University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Bournemouth University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bournemouth University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Bournemouth University student accommodation at places like Collegiate St Peter’s Hall, Mercury House, Home Park, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Bournemouth University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Bournemouth University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Bournemouth University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Bournemouth University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.