Find yourself a perfect University of Birmingham accommodation in just a few clicks with Unilodgers. Explore over 20,000+ student room options starting at just £74 per week. That’s not all, folks. Get your hands on offers up to £1986 on booking your stay with us. We've got the widest range of Birmingham University accommodation choices, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Most of the Unilodgers Birmingham Uni accommodation are close to the campus so you are never-too-late for your morning lectures. Choose your rooms in accordance with your personal preferences and no matter if you pick a shared room or a studio apartment, there are truckloads of amenities waiting for you at these accommodation near University of Birmingham. The apartments have modern interiors and chic decors, are fully furnished with ample storage space for your belongings. The apartments have comfy beds, kitted kitchens and personal study spaces and much more to give you the comfort of your own home.
When in the city, take the nearest train to reach Cadbury World (in operation since 1824) to savor the best chocolates. Experience a traditional cinematic experience at the Electric Cinema with its art deco style and old classic movies. When in love with nature, spend time relaxing on a boat ride down the Birmingham canal network or spend a calm evening at the Cannon Hill with its green surroundings, wildlife, and ponds (spread across 80 acres). Quick tip: entry to this park is FREE!
Want to spice up your University of Birmingham living as a student? It is not just about having pizzas. Birmingham offers a range of cuisines in many restaurants on and off your uni campus. Pick your caffeine shot at the many Costas, Starbucks, and other cafes. Dig into your fav Fish-and-chips or your paninis at Joe’s bar or Brooks bar.
So pal, have you picked your favourite student accommodation near Birmingham University yet? Make sure you go through all our property listings and then choose the University of Birmingham accommodation that is right for you. Book your second home early, before it's sold out.
6 Reasons to Book Your Off Campus Birmingham University accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your University of Birmingham student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Did you know that Birmingham University has over 5,000 foreign students from over 150 countries! Also, it has been consistently ranked in the Top 100 global universities and 14th in the UK. The uni is breathtakingly beautiful and sprawls over a huge 276-acre of land and is just 3 miles away from the heart of Birmingham. The uni campus has a host of student facilities like sporting clubs, libraries, performance spots, and shops.