Looking for Aston University accommodation? Aston University is a public research university situated in the heart of Birmingham, England. Established in 1895, more than 15,000 students graduate from the university every year. It is ranked 42nd in the world’s leading universities under the age of 50. It also holds the 358th position in QS World University Rankings. Aston is popular for top-notch education in Technology and Business. Bored in your Aston University student accommodation? Students will find plenty of activities to be a part of outside classes too. Several sports, cultural, academic, recreational and environmental clubs are run on campus. They will also enjoy being a part of a multicultural community on campus. There are many great off campus Birmingham student accommodation options near Aston University.
Heading to college at Aston University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Aston University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. The niversity boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Aston University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Aston University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Aston University student rooms are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student accommodation near Aston University at places like The Heights, The Old Fire Station-Birmingham, Canalside, Kensington House, 88 Bromsgrove House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Aston University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Aston University accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Aston University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Aston University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
Aston University is located at Gosta Green in the city centre of Birmingham, England and is considered to be an eminent higher-education university. In the year 1895, the University began as the Birmingham Municipal Technical School and progressed into becoming UK's first College of Advanced in 1956. Furthermore, Aston University received royal charter on 22 April 1966 from Queen Elizabeth II.
For the year of 2018, Aston University was ranked in the top 55 universities in the UK by all major league tables, and also received considerable recognition from Times Higher Education for the second best teaching quality in the whole of UK. The university was also ranked the 42nd best university in the world under 50 years old by QS World University rankings in 2015.
Aston University was responsible for pioneering the integrated placement year concept, about 50 years back. Now it has more than 70% of the University's student population opting for the placement year; making it the highest percentage in all of the UK.
If you have finalised your decision to study at Aston, you will find a plethora of Aston University student accommodations near the University campus and Birmingham city centre to choose from.