Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. QUB is ranked in the top 173 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings, 2020. Being a member of the Russell Group, Queen’s is known for conducting top-notch researches. The Student Union of Queen’s University actively works for the welfare of the students. There are around 50 sports clubs at QUB and more than 100 other clubs. The Student Union encourages the students to participate in these clubs and hence, contribute their bit to the community. Fitness is prioritized at Queen’s University Belfast by its state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Some really beautiful off-campus Queen's University accommodation are available at a short distance from QUB-campus. Mary McAleese, Seamus Heaney, David Trimble, Liam Neeson and Annie Mac are some of the most famous QUB-alumni.
Heading to college at Queen's University Belfast? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Queen's University Belfast thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Queen's University Belfast boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Queen's University Belfast off campus Queen's University accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Queen's University Belfast, Unilodgers can help!
All our Queen's University Belfast properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your Queen's University accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Queen's University Belfast student accommodation at places like Swanston House, Great Patrick Street, John Bell House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Queen's University Belfast. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Queen's University Belfast Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Queen's University Belfast student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Queen's University Belfast off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
4 results found