Bangor University is one of the founding member institutions of the University of Wales. Established in 1884, it is home to more than 11,000 students every year. More than 300 undergraduate programs and 100 graduate programs are offered at Bangor. There are more than 200 clubs and societies to choose from. Bangor’s clubs are named the best university at the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019. Your accommodation needs will also be sorted here, as several beautiful off campus student accommodations can be found within a walking distance to the campus. Being a part of one of these clubs gives students an opportunity to not only learn new skills but also meet new people while doing so. The Sport Centre is the perfect place for all sports and fitness enthusiasts. The Pontio Centre is a unique social hub for people who want are interested in arts, culture, theatre or literature.
Heading to college at Bangor University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Bangor University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Bangor University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Bangor University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Bangor University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bangor University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Bangor University student accommodation at places like Llys Y Deon, Neuadd Kyfinn, Neuadd Y Castle, Ty Willis House, IQ Ty Willis House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Bangor University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Bangor University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Bangor University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Bangor University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.