24x7 support hotline, flexible bookings, free cancellation, and more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more

Liberty House - Rosemount Aberdeen is now
renamed as Farmers Hall Lodge

You will be redirected in 5 seconds

Take me to Farmers Hall Lodge

Liberty House - Rosemount Aberdeen

1 - 68 Farmers Hall Aberdeen AB25 1XF, United Kingdom Distance From University

Exclusive Offers

  • OFFER 1£100 Amazon Vouchers *UNILODGERS Exclusive*T&C apply!
  • OFFER 2£50 Amazon Voucher on Refer a Friend *UNILODGERS Exclusive*T&C apply!

About this property

Liberty House – Rosemount is a modern student accommodation located on Farmers Hall in Aberdeen. You will be only 6 minutes from the city centre and the University of Aberdeen and Robert Gordon University can be covered under 25 minutes by bus. This student accommodation offers a wide range of Cluster Apartments and Studios to choose from. The property has great facilities to offer as well such as Car Park, Bike Storage, Outdoor Space, BBQ Area, Wheelchair Access and much more. 

Liberty House – Rosemount student accommodation offers you a strong community feeling along with the central location. You will find this accommodation small enough to know everyone's faces, yet large enough to enjoy your own privacy. All student apartments are well furnished and very thoughtfully designed to ensure that you have a brilliant stay at the property. If you are looking to live with other students then you will enjoy the cluster apartments. They have both category en-suite rooms and non-en-suite rooms available. Choosing to live with other university students, you will be enjoying a great social environment. Come home to spending time with your friends in the living room. You can enjoy your favourite show on the telly or you can sit and catch up with your flatmates. You can also prepare your meals together in the fully equipped kitchen. Do your own experiments or learn new recipes from each other. Cooking with friends is always fun. The property boasts its great amenities and excellent service. If you are planning on bringing your car with you then park it safely in the car park at the property. There is bike storage as well at the property if you are bringing your bike with you. The outdoor courtyard is perfect for when you are looking to enjoy the occasional sun or sport a tan. Plan a Sunday brunch with all your friends in the BBQ area.

International students in Aberdeen will find plenty to explore around this student accommodation. You can take a tour at GlenDronach, this scenic distillery will make for a perfect excursion. This distillery has been producing its own signature whiskeys for over 200 years. You will be able to see the process and it is definitely worth a visit. Visit the Aberdeen Art Gallery for some cultural fix, view the various pieces by various British artists here.

There is plenty to do around the property as well. Head to the town centre with your friends if you are not in the mood to cook. Cosmo’s World Buffet, Prezzo and a handful of more great restaurant chains are all within walking distance of you. Sit down with your friends at whichever restaurant that catches your fancy and enjoy a well-cooked meal and great conversation. Belmont Street that has the whole host of bars and clubs is just 15mins away. There are a lot of fun places that you can try out on the weekend with your friends like Triple Kirks, Revolution, Scream Bar and more. Liberty House – Rosemount is one of the finest student accommodation in Aberdeen that will help you foster lifetime relationships while providing you with a student living experience like no other.

Book Your Room in Liberty House - Rosemount Aberdeen

Distance from University
Liberty House - Rosemount Aberdeen
Payment Info


£200 booking fee is required to secure a room.

Payment process:

Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)

Payment method:

Debit card, credit card or bank transfer

Booking Info

If you wish to cancel your agreement, but you will be required to find a replacement tenant. Until a suitable replacement is found, you may not be released from the tenancy agreement and are liable to pay the rent.

Addition to the policy -

·  No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.

· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.

· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.

· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.

· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I change my contract after I have signed it?

If you want to change things like your room size, increase your contract length, physically move rooms or anything else, you will be able to do so – subject to availability.

Q. What happens if I change my mind completely?

If you’re in your first year, you’re able to change your mind right up until August – the actual date changes every year.

If you’re not a first-year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments.

Q. Do I need to be 18 years old to apply for the accommodation?

Yes, however, we know some students might not yet have hit that magic number so please get in touch if that’s you and we can make sure we know to expect you and help with your booking.

Q. Can I use my student loan to cover my rent?

Yes, you can.

Q. What is a Guarantor & why do I need one?

As part of your Tenancy Agreement, you have a duty to pay your rent on time.

We understand that sometimes that’s just not possible, which is why we ask students to back themselves up with a responsible adult that they can trust (and one who trusts them!).

We hope you don’t need this person, but in case of any late or missed payments, we need their details before you can book a room with us so that we can claim any outstanding balances or monies from them.

Q. How much are bills – are there any others to pay?

All your bills are included in your rent – seriously! That’s your gas, electricity, water, heating and yes, even Wi-Fi. 

Q. Do I need to pay council tax?

Nope! One of the many benefits of being a student is that you don’t have to pay any council tax – you’re completely and utterly exempt. You will need to obtain a form from your University once you enroll just to stop yourself from being chased for it!

Q. What happens if I leave my room early?

If you leave your course early, you’ll need to find somebody to take over your Tenancy Agreement, as agreed at the time of signing the agreement.

You’re responsible for paying the rent for your room until it’s been legally transferred to a new and acceptable tenant.

Q. When do I get my deposit back?

Providing everything’s alright, you’ll get your deposit back within 28 days of your contract ending. The deposit is refundable providing it is not used towards damages. The deposit is actually protected and insured under something called the Deposit Protection Service, which is a national initiative designed to be completely impartial.

Q. What’s included in my room?

Firstly, the cost of your room includes all your bills for the year.

You’ll get a bed (either a 4ft double or a single), a huge desk (perfect for all that studying) and of course, your very own chair to go along with it.

Q. What do I need to bring?

As an overview, it’s an idea to bring; bedding, towels, shoes, clothes, hangers, toiletries, books and a laptop.

Q. Is there a phone included in my room?

Some rooms have phones for you to use, for those days when your mobile runs out of battery and you just can’t find the charger for the life of you! To make external calls, you’ll need to purchase a phone card from a local store.

Q. How can I watch TV?

All of the rooms come complete with IPTV, which means you can connect up so you’ll never miss your favourite shows. There are also TVs in many of the communal living areas, and you’re more than welcome to check yours before you arrive.

Q. Do I have to move out over the Christmas or Easter holidays?

No, absolutely not. Your room is yours until the end of your contracted time listed in your Tenancy Agreement. That’s sure to save you a lot of hassle!

Q. Can I personalize my room?

Remember, you will need to give your bedroom back at the end of your Tenancy Agreement in good condition for the next resident, so you can’t redecorate as such.

That means, unfortunately, you are not allowed to stick things on the walls with blue/white tac or pins, because we would have to charge you for any lasting damages! 

Q. What if I want to change my room?

This depends on a few things, including availability and the reasons why you want to change. If you’re having any problems at all – big or small – the residence team will be happy to help.

Changing rooms is usually a last resort, but they will do their absolute best to help you settle in. 

Q. What happens if I damage something?

Accidents happen, but anything that is damaged will need to be paid for, and there is a list of costs here. Charges will be added immediately, and you can either pay at the time or the charges will be added to your account and taken at the end of your stay – this may need to come out of your security deposit.

You also have to bear in mind that your guests are your responsibility – so if they damage something, you’re the one who has to pay.

Why book Liberty House - Rosemount Aberdeen with Unilodgers

Rooms from

£ 78 Per week