Dublin is the biggest city on the island of Ireland and among the most livable destinations in the world! Students around the globe fly to this place to be a part of the world-class universities and facilities. The place boasts its cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market to restaurants, museums, nightlife in the city centre and much more. Student accommodation in Dublin, Ireland, is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, flat, or studio. Whether you’re already located in Ireland or looking for international student accommodation in Dublin, Unilodgers can help!
Dublin houses some of Ireland’s finest education institutions, including Dublin Business School, Dublin City University, University College Dublin (UDC), Trinity College Dublin and many more. Here students have a range of university options to choose from in order to kickstart their careers in the field they love. International student accommodation in Dublin is abundant and with Unilodgers you can easily find the perfect student accommodation minutes away from UDC, Trinity College Dublin, and many more universities. With your student accommodation a few miles away from the University and Dublin’s city centre, you get to make the most out of your stay.
Each of our Dublin properties is located close to public transport, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of flat types. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Dublin at places like Liv Dublin, Highfield House, Binary Hub, Dorset Point, Beckett House and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your mates near the city’s leading Universities.
Searching for Student Accommodation in Dublin? Here Are 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. We believe you shouldn’t have to pay to find student housing. That’s why Unilodgers is 100% free. You never pay fees, charges, or markups on your apartment booking. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners.
2. A personalized experience for all students. Every customer will be assigned to a student support specialist for year-round assistance. That means from the time you book, until the time you check out, your student support specialist is there to support you in any way possible. Our 24/7 student support team is also there when you need us, and we promise to offer open-minded advice to our customers.
3. We know your time is precious. With the Unilodgers’ instant online booking platform, you get a quick and easy service. Simply decide on your international student accommodation in Dublin, book, and confirm. If you need help making a decision on where to live or have any questions along the way, our student support services are there.
4. Get the best deal available anywhere. Unilodgers guarantees the lowest prices for student accommodation in Dublin. Allow our team to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. We’ve been to Uni, so we know what a special time this is for you. That’s why it’s so important to our company that you have a comfortable place to live to make memories for years to come. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list is verified for the sole purpose of student housing in Dublin. We also ensure each property offers welcoming, clean rooms, comfortable social and study spaces, safe and peaceful surroundings, and are located near Dublin’s universities.
6. A simple and safe booking process. Once you know where you’d like to live, pay all fees directly to your property.
Dublin is the capital as well as the largest city of Ireland, located on the east coast, at the mouth of River Liffey. Dublin derives its name from the Irish word Dubhlinn, which essentially refers to a ‘black pool’ which actually existed at the River Poddle near the Dublin Castle. It was in the 10th century that the city was established as a Viking settlement and by the 18th century the Georgian Dublin flourished to be the second largest city of England and became the 5th largest one in Europe; although for a short period. The city offers a stimulating multicultural environment for students to thrive in.
There are many institutions for higher learning namely Trinity College Dublin (TCD), University College Dublin (UCD), Dublin City University (DCU), Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and the National University of Ireland (NUI). Together, these Universities attract a large number of home and international students to Dublin every year.
Student accommodations in Dublin offer a numerous variety of studios and shared flats, at prime locations across the city. All flats are fully furnished and come with excellent amenities to ensure you have a comfortable stay. All student accommodations offer a secure environment so you can rest assured; there are also provisions for communal and social spaces to help kick-start your social life at University.
Getting around Dublin is very convenient, thanks to the busy network of buses and trams and you can avail discounts on these services with the Leap Card. If you would like to live healthy and cycle every day, there are bikes for hire through the entire city. For intercity travel, trains are the best option and you can find trains to various destinations across Ireland at Heuston and Connolly railways stations. The nearest airport is Dublin Airport, which can be reached in less than 30 minutes by train.
The total population of Dublin is estimated at 553,165, out of which approximately 163,616 are students. The city experiences the warmest of summers in the month of July when the temperature averages at 20°. During winter the months of January and February are the coldest with the temperature dropping to 8° on an average.