Are you excited about this new journey you’re about to embark on? As soon as you walk through the school’s doors, all your worries will be put to rest. Such is the vibe of King’s College London, a public research university and also one of the founding members of the federal University of London. If you are looking for excellent academics and a real London experience, KCL is the right place for you! But you know that already, don’t you?
There are many gorgeous off-campus student accommodations around KCL that you can book through Unilodgers, starting at £159 per week with offers worth up to £1650. We’ve got the widest range of King’s College London student accommodation, studios, en-suites and shared flats.
For days when you don’t feel like staying in your King’s College London housing, try your hands at a new skill or work on your talents at several clubs on campus. Kings College London boasts a range of subject areas related to the field of Arts & Sciences and Health & Life Sciences.
Unilodgers is partnering with KCL’s India team to help you make a head start with your competitive application procedure and requirements for King’s. In addition, Dolan, the International Student Recruitment Manager at King’s College London will talk in detail about the courses offered and what it’s like studying and living in the heart of London.
Register for the webinar by clicking on this link.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s check out what’s fun around KCL. The nightlife around student accommodation near KCL is extremely exciting and eclectic. Checking out the roaring pubs and sophisticated fine-dines is a must! Let’s check it out, shall we?
- Covent Garden – An elegant, car-free Piazza with fashion stores, arts and crafts at the historic Apple Market, and the Royal Opera House, is a five-minute walk from King’s Strand Campus
- St Dunstan in the East – A tranquil picnic spot in the City of London, St Dunstan in the East stands out from the crowd. It’s a gorgeously green spot when the sun shines.
- Watch House – Newly opened in 2020, Watch House is part of a coffee house group that only inhabits beautiful and historic buildings
- Church Street, Camberwell – Camberwell is home to a thriving art and music scene, and Church Street, the main artery that runs from Camberwell through to Peckham features a host of pop-ups, charming pubs, quirky galleries and trendy cafés
- The Vaults theatre – The Vaults is a multidisciplinary arts space buried deep in the tunnels underneath Waterloo station
- Borough Market – With Borough Market on the doorstep you’ll never run out of tantalising food options
With so many options around let us remind you that there are over 100 KCL student accommodation options to browse! And you thought picking a course was tough. Check our blog below to find the best accommodation: