University of Newcastle is a world-renowned university that was established in 1965. It is home to more than 37,000 students. Newcastle University offers a vibrant and dynamic learning experience for its students and has great student accommodations options to ensure comfortable living for all. There is something for every student to join, as there are more than 100 professional, academic, cult...
University of Newcastle is a world-renowned university that was established in 1965. It is home to more than 37,000 students. Newcastle University offers a vibrant and dynamic learning experience for its students and has great student accommodations options to ensure comfortable living for all. There is something for every student to join, as there are more than 100 professional, academic, cultural, environmental and faith-based clubs for them to choose from. It is ranked 207th by World University Rankings, 2020. It offers an inclusive and friendly space for international students. Some of the notable Newcastle University alumni are Cheryl Kernot, Khaw Boon Wan, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor and Arthur Sinodinos.
Heading to college at University of Newcastle? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Newcastle thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Newcastle boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Newcastle off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Newcastle, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Newcastle properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Newcastle student accommodation at places like Sydney University Village, Link2 Central, Link2 Broadway, Macquarie University Village, Western Sydney University Village Penrith Campus, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to University of Newcastle. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Newcastle Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Newcastle student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Newcastle off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.