Le Cordon Bleu Australia has been inspiring hospitality dreams for over 30 years, and today delivers leading culinary arts programmes, hotel and restaurant management degrees, and gourmet short courses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney. In Australia, the students enjoy a high standard of living with the prospect of entering a thriving hospitality industry rich in career opportunities.
Owing to this, Le Cordon Bleu Australia Off Campus student accommodation has witnessed massive growth.
Heading to college at Le Cordon Bleu Australia? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Le Cordon Bleu Australia thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Le Cordon Bleu Australia boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. Le Cordon Bleu Australia off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student accommodation near Le Cordon Bleu Australia, Unilodgers can help!
All our Le Cordon Bleu Australia properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Le Cordon Bleu Australia student accommodation at places like Macquarie University Village, UNSW Village, Scape Swanston, UniLodge on Swanston, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to Le Cordon Bleu Australia. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Le Cordon Bleu Australia Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Le Cordon Bleu Australia student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Le Cordon Bleu Australia off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
University: 3.71 Km City Center: 21.46 KmFeatures
From AU$ 311/week