Your search for the perfect abode in the University of Western Australia accommodation is now plain sailing with Unilodgers. The student accommodation near UWA Perth has a selection of rooms that are suitable for everybody. Enjoy your privacy with a wide range of private rooms and studio flats or by getting the entire place for yourself. And, if you can’t live without your friends, tag along with them in lovely shared rooms.
All the rooms at the UWA off campus housing are uber-stylish and spacious with oh-so-pretty windows, airy balconies, soft beds, wardrobes, study space, living area, kitchenette, flat-screen TV, laundry, WiFi and so on. And, the amazing part is that most of your bills get covered in your rent.
The accommodation near University of Western Australia offers fabulous amenities like a gaming lounge, media lounge, swimming pool, basketball court, fitness centre, karaoke and much more. The list is never-ending! The Trinity Residential College, The Boulevard - Perth, Campus Perth, Unilodge @ Curtin University - Guild House and the UniLodge @ Curtin University - Erica Underwood House are some of the popular recommendations in the University of Western Australia housing.
Getting access to public transport is easy here. If you love travelling by bus, the Hackett Dr Before Mounts Bay Rd, Fairway After Clark St, Broadway After Edward St and the Broadway Before Edward St bus stop will be some of your best options. And for the ones going by train, the Shenton Park Station, Loch Street Station, Elizabeth Quay and the West Leederville Station will be your nearest choices.
Begin your day with some great coffee at the Quobba Gnarning Cafe or the Hackett Cafe, go on lunch dates with your besties at the Pollito Chipotle Grill or The Broadway Eatery, and call it a day with some good wine at The Palace Arcade - Northbridge or Varsity Nedlands.
Ready to book niversity of Western Australia accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 5.38 Km City Center: 0.56 KmFeatures
From AU$ 249/week
University: 7.34 Km City Center: 13.33 KmFeatures
From AU$ 172/week
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a public research-intensive and internationally recognised university in Western Australia. For over 100 years, the strategic teaching and the research priorities of the university have been aligned with the requirements of the state by supporting economic and social development. It is ranked 86 in the Top 100 Universities around the world (QS 2020). UWA has been ranked 1st in Australia and in the world’s top 50 for Biological Sciences, Environmental Science and Engineering, Marine/Ocean Engineering and Agricultural Sciences by the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019.
Barry Marshall, Bob Hawke, Fiona Wood and Kim Beazley are some of the uni’s notable alumni.