Get ready to experience student accommodation Perth like never before with Unilodgers. Perth is one of the most eclectic cities in the world! Students from all over the world come to Perth to take advantage of the city’s top universities, job opportunities, stunning scenery, exciting culinary scene, and so much more. The capital of Australia offers an incredible environment for students that boasts beautiful beaches and perfect weather year-round. Not to mention – Perth is located just a hop, skip, and a jump from Southeast Asia, making international travel easy, even for students on a tight budget. It’s no surprise why student accommodation in Perth has witnessed such massive growth.
When it comes to academics, Perth is home to globally acclaimed universities like Central Queensland University, Murdoch University, and University of Western Australia. So, you’re heading to Perth for Uni, you’re in luck. Once you decide which area in the city you’d like to live in, you’ll have no trouble finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. Ready to book your Perth student housing? We can help!
Unilodgers is your go-to for student accommodation in the AU and beyond. All of our listings are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments to choose from. Share your Perth student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio – it’s all up to you!
Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Perth at places like The Boulevard Perth, Murdoch University Village, Campus Perth, ECU Village- Mount Lawley Campus, ECU Village Joondalup, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Perth’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Accommodation in Perth With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Perth, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Perth city accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up your Perth student accommodation, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
Perth, located on Swan River, is the capital and the largest city of the state of Western Australia. The city was founded as the administrative centre of Swan River Colony in the year 1829 by Captain James Stirling and today one can find the most beautiful symphony of urban life and nature here. It is believed that Perth is the sunniest Capital city in the world with sunshine averaging to 8 hours daily! It is home to King’s Park, the biggest city park in the world.
There are 5 main universities that draw a massive influx of home and international students to Perth annually; they are – University of Western Australia, Mudroch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin University and University of Notre Dame.
Student accommodation Perth strives to provide you with secure, comfortable and stylish living along with a variety of ensuite rooms in shared flats or studios to choose from. Perth student housing options are at prime locations to ensure you have a minimal commute to your respective university and also in Perth's CBD area. They are all fully furnished and boast world-class amenities.
Getting around Perth is a breeze owing to the public transport network known as Transperth, comprising of buses, trains as well as ferries; so you know you will be spoilt for choice! If you want to travel across state or to other cities, you are sure to find trains at the Perth railway station. You can plan overseas travel with ease since the Perth Airport is in the city’s southern suburbs and only 20 minutes by taxi.
The total population of the city of Perth is estimated at 2,022,044, of which approximately 138,107 are university students. The temperature in summer is the highest in the month of February, averaging at 31°, while July is the coolest month of winter with temperature dropping to 18°.