Book the ideal University of Melbourne accommodation with Unilodgers! Students from around the world come to University of Melbourne thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Melbourne boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Melbourne off campus student accommodation is plentiful. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Melbourne Uni house will leave no room for disappointment.
Your future student accommodation near University of Melbourne will be located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments near University of Melbourne.
6 Reasons to Book Your Off Campus University of Melbourne accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Melbourne student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Melbourne off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your University of Melbourne accommodation—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
1185 results found
University: 0.67 Km City Center: 1.52 KmFeatures
From AU$ 310/week
University: 0.67 Km City Center: 1.3 KmFeatures
From AU$ 299/week
University: 0.7 Km City Center: 1.46 KmFeatures
From AU$ 305/week
University: 0.7 Km City Center: 1.31 KmFeatures
From AU$ 419/week
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university. It enrolls over 52,000 students every year. With over 4,600 academic staff members, professors pay individual attention to the personal growth of their students. The University has a number of research centres with proficiency in this field. It is a major contributor to Australia’s social, cultural and scientific scenario. It is ranked 39th (globally) and 2nd (in Australia) by QS World University Rankings and has a wide range of fantastic student accommodations to choose from. There are over 200 on-campus clubs and societies for students to choose from, making sure there is something for everybody. Some of the notable alumni include Germaine Greer, Julia Gillard, Elizabeth Blackburn, Peter Singer, and many more.