Find the ideal RMIT accommodation in no time with Unilodgers! Students from around the world come to RMIT to go to RMIT University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. RMIT University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. RMIT University off campus student accommodation is plentiful. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio.
All our RMIT University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Off Campus RMIT Melbourne student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best RMIT University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our Personal Student Advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of RMIT University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either for your RMIT University accommodation!
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. With a student community of more than 86,000 students and more than 18,000 international students, RMIT is the global leader in the fields of arts and design. Owing to this, RMIT University Off Campus student accommodation has witnessed massive growth. RMIT started off as a working men’s college with the aim to bring education to the working class of Melbourne in 1887. One very interesting fact about this university is that it is the only institute of higher education in Australia with the right to use the prefix “Royal” and the Monarchy's coat of arms as it was awarded royal patronage by Queen Elizabeth II for its educational service to the Commonwealth.