Looking for RMIT University accommodation? You’ve come to the right place! The coastal city of Melbourne is one of Australia’s best and has a thriving economy. It’s also a great city for sports, especially rugby and cricket. Since many students from all over the world move to the city for uni every year, you’ll find tons of amazing RMIT University student housing. But picking the best from these is like a needle-and-haystack situation. Which is why Unilodgers lists only the best student-vetted apartments to make your search easier.
The student houses listed on Unilodgers offer you many types of rooms and floor plans to pick from. So no matter what your living preferences and budget, you’ll find your match here. You can book a shared apartment, an en-suite private room or an entire 1BHK or studio flat. And it doesn’t end with just booking the room. Your all-inclusive rent also gets you access to five-star amenities like sky lounge, fully-equipped gym, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, BBQ terrace, and lounge area. And that’s not even the full list of perks! We love all of ‘em but you’ll find some of the bestest student apartments near RMIT city campus at 336 Russell Street, 2109/318 Russell Street, 4402/318 Russell Street, 2203/318 Russell Street, 5/5 Davisons Place, and 207/68 La Trobe Street.
Most of these students apartments are located very close to RMIT University Melbourne so you’ll be walking it to class on most days. And when you’re running late or want to explore the city, all means of public transport are within walking distance. And you’ll surely be doing a lot of wandering around. The list of accommodation near RMIT is long and so is the list of hotspots to check out. You’ll find your Fosters and VBs at the Night Crawler which serves some delish food too. History and crime theory geeks can head to Old Melbourne Gaol. It’s a former prison turned museum! Cricket lovers should definitely visit the Melbourne Cricket Ground, better known simply as MCG, and drool. That’s the closest you’re getting to the den of Baggy green.
Find your dream room with Unilodgers and book it in a few clicks too! That’s how easy we make it for you along with lowest price guarantee and a commitment of no extra charge.
Ready to book a suitable RMIT University accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Once known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT University was founded in 1992 and has three campuses across Melbourne and one each in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam. Out of the world’s universities younger than 50 years, RMIT ranks 16. And it holds a global 17th rank for being the best institution for art and design education. Those are some achievements, to be honest! Some famous names from the uni’s alumni include James Wan, Andrew Stockdale, Jacques Nasser, Nick McKenzie, Rob Hulls, Olympic gold medalist Lydia Lassila, and Amanda Barnard. It’s an absolute honour to being studying at this uni so congratulations on bagging a place. Now it’s time to find your new address!