Student accommodation Melbourne is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, flat, or studio. Whether you’re already located in Australia or looking for international Melbourne student accommodation, Unilodgers can help! Get ready to have the time of your life in Melbourne, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to this Australian metropolis for its top-notch universities like Monash University, RMIT University, University of Melbourne, Deakin University etc., cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
Each of our Melbourne properties is located close to public transport, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of flat types. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Melbourne at places like Yarra House, RMIT Village, Journal Uni Place, Scape Swanston, College Square on Lygon, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your mates near the city’s leading Unis.
Why Book Your Student Accommodation, Melbourne With Unilodgers? We’ll Make This Quick and Easy:
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalised service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned to a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team are there when you need us, and we always offer unbiased advice!
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined services from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Melbourne, book, and confirm. As always, our student support team are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers’ we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Melbourne. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to the property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, is located on Port Philip, a natural bay in Australia. It is second on the list of populous cities of Australia and the people call themselves Melburnians. The city has been rated the world’s most liveable city for seven consecutive years in 2017 on the bases of education, health care, entertainment, tourism, sport, research and development. Melbourne is a renowned ‘UNESCO City of Literature’ and is also home to the Royal Exhibition Building listed as a World UNESCO Heritage site.
There are a total of 7 public universities namely; University of Melbourne, Victoria University, Monash University, Deakin University, La Trobe University, Swinburne University of Technology and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, commonly referred to as RMIT University in Melbourne. These combined attract a large number of home and international students to Melbourne each year.
Student apartments in Melbourne offer luxurious and quality living standards to every single student living in Melbourne and you can choose from an impressive variety of studios, en suite rooms and shared flats. They are spread across the city, spanning across CBD locations as well as in close proximity to Melbourne university campuses.
Getting around the city of Melbourne is easy because there are various modes of transport such as trams, trains buses, taxis and even water taxis. For intercity travel, there is excellent rail connectivity from Melbourne Central railway station. If you are looking to travel internationally the Melbourne International Airport can be reached in 34 minutes by train.
The population of Melbourne is approximately is 4,900,000, which is inclusive of approximately 300,000 students. The months of December, January and February are the hottest months with the temperature averaging to 26°. The coldest months are from June to August with temperatures dropping to 14° on an average.