Charles Darwin University (CDU) is an Australian public university with about 22,083 students as of 2011. It was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University (NTU) of Darwin with the Menzies School of Health Research and Centralian College of Alice Springs, and it was named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
It is a member of the group of seven Innovative Research Universities in Australia. CDU has campuses in the Darwin suburb of Casuarina, the city of Palmerston, and the towns of Alice Springs, Katherine and Nhulunbuy, with smaller training centres in Jabiru, Tennant Creek and Yulara. A new waterfront campus opened in 2015 in the Darwin CBD which contains the business school. The university offers a wide range of higher education degrees and vocational education and training courses with flexible study options, including part-time, external and online.
Heading to college at Charles Darwin University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Charles Darwin University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Charles Darwin University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. Charles Darwin University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student accommodation near Charles Darwin University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Charles Darwin University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Charles Darwin University student accommodation at places like Unilodge Darwin, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to Charles Darwin University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Charles Darwin University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Charles Darwin University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Charles Darwin University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties