Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is a public research university. More than 25,500 students graduate from this university every year. It is known as one of the world’s leading universities with amazing student accommodations that round up a brilliant academic experience. It is ranked 106th in the 2020 QS World University Rankings. The University of Adelaide is famous for Mineral and Mining Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, and many other majors. Students can explore about 150 of the on-campus clubs and societies and find something that speaks to them. These societies are academic, sport-related, cultural, environmental and philanthropic. The Student Union encourages the students to be a part of several on-campus activities. A few of its notable alumni include Julia Gillard, Howard Florey, Helen Mayo, Simon Birmingham, Penny Wong, and many more.
Heading to college at University of Adelaide? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Adelaide thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Adelaide boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Adelaide off campus accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Adelaide, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Adelaide properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Adelaide student accommodation at places like Atira Waymouth St, Urbanest North Terrace, Dwell East End Adelaide, Unilodge City Gardens, Unilodge @ Metro Adelaide and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to University of Adelaide. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Adelaide Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Adelaide student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Adelaide off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.