Australian Catholic University is a public university with seven campuses spread across Australia. The university was established in 1991. Australian Catholic University campuses are located in Australia, Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney. On top of all these Australian campuses, Australian Catholic Uni has one more campus located in Rome. ACU offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees to its students. There are four faculties at ACU University are Educational & Arts, Health Sciences, Law & Business and Theology & Philosophy. There are many gorgeous off campus housing choices for students near all Australian Catholic University campuses.
Heading to college at Australian Catholic University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Australian Catholic University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Australian Catholic University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Australian Catholic University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Australian Catholic University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Australian Catholic University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Australian Catholic University student housing at places like UniLodge City Gardens, Atira Waymouth St, UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide, Urbanest North Terrace, Urbanest at University of Adelaide, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Australian Catholic University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Australian Catholic University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Australian Catholic University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Australian Catholic University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
6 results found